Sometimes we put our great treasures in museums, other times, we take them on walks.
If you know me, you know about my adorable puppy dogs! I’m kinda that crazy lady who posts picture after picture on Facebook of the little fur balls :)
They have started to get bigger and it was time to start taking them on walks.
Time to show them the ropes (no pun intended)
They needed a place for leashes, so I made something, and want to share it with you:
“HAHA! I sneaked a picture of Maximus in! or is it snuck…sneck…sneekeded?”
- 1 1/4” white cup hooks or any other hook (white cup hooks were only $2 for a pack of 2)
- Paint (optional)
- Picture hanger
This is a really simple DIY. Literally, 5 steps!
Don’t believe me?
1. Draw a bone shape onto a piece of wood and cut it out with a jigsaw. I actually used an old shelf that was about to go into the trash, so this part was free!
2. Sand the edges smooth
3. Paint if desired (Since this is optional, I shouldn’t even count this as a step, right?)
4. Center and hand screw the cup hooks into the bone shape
5. Add the picture hanger to the back and hang! BAM! 5 steps! bwhahaha
How do your leashes look? Good, I bet! Hope you like it, and don’t hesitate to send me a pic on Facebook @Sweet16inStitches of your item and be featured in an upcoming post!
Like and share and I will be eternally grateful :)